Friday, September 9, 2011

Birthday... gahhh im getting old..

Hmmm so its my birthday, but feels kinda old. But I was wondering and thinking to myself. What have I accomplished so far in life. Kinda feels weird progressing so far in life, yet feels like nothing has changed. But I guess when you've passed on from one stage to another, its never really the same after that. Dang, this old age is getting to me. But who am I to complain about old age, millions maybe billions have come and gone. Guess this world is rapidly changing that all I'm trying to say is, you don't need to keep up with the world to know who you really are. So be true to yourself. :)

1 comment:

Gwen said...

SHAWNIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Zomg. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY! :DD I'm really sorry. Its not that I forgot that it was your Birthday. But then, it was my trials period and I didn't come online often. Zomg. I'm really truly deeply sorry! :( Anyway, hope you had a blast and had many returns of the day. And may the good Lord continue to bless you richly and abundantly without boundaries. Ngehe. Love ya! :D Happy Birthday again! <3